This is a one day essential course for Arudino. The trainer will show Arduino programming from basic to intermediate levels. During the course, the participant will be guided to build several projects including LED blink, Arduino Sonar, and Tachograph projects
- What is the Arduino?
- Exploring basic electronics concepts and components.
- Installing Arduino IDE
- Introduction to C programming
- Digital Input/Ouput
- Analog Input/Output and Pulse-Width Modulation
- Graphical Visualization Using Processing
- Serial Communication
- I2C and SPI Communication
- Arduino Sonar Project
Each participant will get an Arduino Hobby Kit 1 with extra components for Sonar project, and Arduino project eBooks.
- Topic 1 - Controlling DC Motors
- Topic 2 - Building the Robot Car
- Topic 3 - Program Robot Car Movement
- Topic 4 - Radio Communication
- Topic 5 - Remote Control Robot Car
Date and Time
- 21:30 Malaysia Time
InfoGenius Skill Development Center
55C-2-3 Jalan Sungai Dua
Family & Education
Children & Youth