Date : 12 – 26 July 2019
Information on the retreat and teacher can be found in the attached flyer.
1. Complete an online Google Form. Click on the link below to get to the form:
Closing date: 12 May 2019 or when application is full.
2. Once you have submitted the online Google Form, we shall acknowledge receipt via email. Thereafter, all correspondence
will be done through email. If you do not get any response from the SBS Retreat Centre Coordinator two weeks after
submitting your application form, kindly send an enquiry email to email@example.com..
Period of Stay:
1. Priority will be given to those attending the full retreat.
2. “Beginners” i.e. those who will require instruction in vipassana meditation, must begin on the first day as the practical
instructions are provided during the first week.
3. Applicants who can only join the retreat on the second week must only be experienced yogis i.e. those who do not
require any specific instruction and are ready to accept the absence of a fixed schedule.
1. Please use your full name as per NRIC when filling out your form.
2. If you prefer to be called by another name, please put it at the end of your full name in brackets e.g. Tan Seng Huat
3. Please use your official name (e.g. Tan Seng Huat instead of Andy) when corresponding with the SBSRC Events
4. Please check your e-mail from time to time so that you get the latest info.
Your co-operation in reading all the information in this mail and following the application procedures is highly appreciated.
Thank you & Sadhu.